Cars

Fucking beater ass cars. Apparently you can’t drive around without power steering fluid, or else your pump will self destruct. Can’t take the pump out if you have a fucking serpentine belt either. All this just after the alternator decided to eat shit. So that puts my Rustang off the street.

Got given a '92 Tempo. Was told it needed a fuel pump. Several days later, I’ve come to the conclusion that the motor has cold siezed from sitting too long. And after a long day of beating pistons free with an axe and a 2x4, I sit here, thinking about how much it’s going to suck walking to school.

HAHA Buy a honda.

Costs totalling the two vehicles, plus a second Mustang for parts?

200 bucks, hahahahaha

[quote=“rangerwreck”]Costs totalling the two vehicles, plus a second Mustang for parts?

200 bucks, hahahahaha[/quote]

But do they work right now NO… and there both ford’s so your point is ?

I think his point was he got two cars to rat-bag for 200$. I’m not sure what your point is though.
Seriously, there are so many things wrong with your posts I don’t even know where to start. If that’s your car in the Avtar…well…congratulations.

Geoff fails at the serpentine belt.

I hate those fucking things with a passion. You saved my ass that day you drove by. I was in that moment looking for something bigger to pry with…

They wanted 200 bucks for a new alternator… know what I did? Retro-fitted the V-belt pulleys from my 1980 Mustang on there, and slapped in a MUCH cheaper (free v-belt alternator).

My beef with serpentine is that if you bust the belt, or an accessory siezes, you are stuck dead because you need the belt to turn your water pump.

The beauty with v-belts is that you have 2 or 3 turning that water pump. Just took one off, bypassed my power steering pump and now I’m good to go again (sans power sterring).

Leaman, how much money did you spend on that penis extension? Must be fun to masturbate in while you cruise by school yards wishing you had some game… hahahahahaha

BURN!!!

Can you say V-tec?.. why don’t you yell it out loud.

Civics are like tampons, every pussy has one?

I don’t get it im a pussy because i have a hond or your the pussy because you cant afford a honda and fix it your self ?

Does your Honda have a veedeevee player?

thats VDV indash model only.

8)

[quote=“jleaman”]

I don’t get it im a pussy because i have a hond or your the pussy because you cant afford a honda and fix it your self ?[/quote]

In my mind Honda’s are an econo car. Congrats, you can afford an econo car. When you buy a BMW or a Lexus I’ll lay down props, but for now… :wink:

Leaman, how much money are you making?

3 jobs that are pretty laid back…

one is a call center 12.50 hour…

one is at a friends house 20$ hour
and my audio company

Sounds like lots of money… you must have lots of mods on that honda, yes?

You must be really upset over being booted out of HTMF hey?

Booted out ?

The other dude… whatever the fuck his name is… with the crazy posts