Carnival's Comin To Town

Well boys & girls, get ready to throw your money away. WestCoast Amusements are heading your way this Friday.
It is currently in my neck of the woods and the rides are a bit better than last year.
But the same old scarey people are workin em. HAHA man if I had kids I wouldnt trust those guys handling my kids.
Is it just me, or do many of them look like they have drug addictions?
Well anyway you guys have a good time and don’t waste TOO much money.

http://www.westcoastamusements.com

Circus people. You know, carnies. Smell like cabbage. Very small hands…

I’m gonna go down and see how many photos of carnies I can get…

Right on… I’ll do the same tonight. I’ll try get the strangest photos too, hehe. Like ones of the scary guys holding little girls hands, helping them on rides.
Oh and just imagine all the bacteria and such on the hand railings,etc. Maybe I’ll get some shots of puke flying in the air. yaa cool

Bacteria? Puke flying around?

Paging Ivan!

Carnie photo from last year:

http://menino.com/photos/albums/2003-may/normal_IMG_3333.jpg

http://menino.com/photos/albums/2003-may/normal_IMG_3313.jpg

Ya know what’s scary? The carnival hires people from the town they are in to run some of the rides! These freaks come from your own community!

meh who wants to go to the carnival when the pne is better and has more rides…

Uh because the PNE is in Vancouver, and we live in a broke ass town?

You’d also be amazed at how much a kid that lives in a village all year will spend at the Carnival. For some families, it’s one of the biggest money droppers in town next to Christmas and the All Native.

Well, great… carny, with softball tourny! lol

[quote=“smartass”]

Uh because the PNE is in Vancouver, and we live in a broke ass town?

You’d also be amazed at how much a kid that lives in a village all year will spend at the Carnival. For some families, it’s one of the biggest money droppers in town next to Christmas and the All Native.[/quote]

thats true. its kinda dumb tho they spend all their money there and then they wonder wut happened to it all…

It’s going to possibly be moved. My team is practicing this sunday at 3… so I don’t know if the tournament isn’t happening, or we aren’t playing in it or what. I’ll find out tonight.

Incase you smalltown folks didn’t know. The PNE isn’t a carnival and doesn’t have rides. :unamused:
Although I gather you are talking about PLayland which is now in season and incorporated with the PNE at the end of August.

PNE doesnt have rides?? Last time i went there i remeber paying 20$ for this insane ride… taht takes you like 123426123424 feet in the air… and another one that you get to freefall for 60 feet or something it was sweet. i never did the freefall one tho but my friend did…

PLAYLAND has rides. But the PNE is a fair with various exhibits and concerts etc. (I’m a southern girl)
Playland is already open. The PNE isn’t on until the end of August.

Yeah I went on Hellavator for 10 bucks. It is a wicked ride that gives you a view of Van, then suddenly drops you like a ton of shit.

pne.bc.ca/playland/

pne.bc.ca/fair/index.html

Ohh haha sorry now i get it… but yah… it wasnt the hellavator… it was a ride where you sit beside some else and then your on the end of this rod thing haha and it rotates you so far up… kinda hard to explain… its kinda like the salt and pepper saker at the carnival but 10x higher and faster.

That must have been the drop zone. Yeah I was too impatient to wait in line for that one. Would have loved to go on it though.

[quote=“MiG”]Circus people. You know, carnies. Smell like cabbage. Very small hands…

I’m gonna go down and see how many photos of carnies I can get…[/quote]

Me too! Me too!

I have been rather ill lately and didnt stick around very long. I managed to get a few personal pictures.
I also got one of an oldtimer creepy carnie. I uploaded it onto the image section but not sure how to use the correct coding. For some reason I don’t think it is going to work. I’ll try anyhow.

hackingthemainframe.com/coppermi … at=0&pos=1

Mig can you fix this post for me??

thats not an image, its a site, you will have to like directly to only the image for the img tags to work

Dude I tried that. I clicked on the image to open it up and an address did not appear.
I have displayed pictures in my messages before, but with this gallery, I can not seem to do it.
Something’s up with my browser config. maybe.

k it’s official… KISL Ice Breaker Tournament has been moved to after the ice melts. It’s now May 28-30.