Car theft reaching new level in Rupert

Apparently over the last 3 days there has been 12 vehicles stolen/reported missing. I am just wondering what the cause of this is… Did some professional car theaf move to town. A couple weekends ago when I was helping Rainbow Chrysler Move, there was a Dodge Ram or Dakota stolen. I think that this is going to become an even larger issue when the container port comes to town.

Is this Prince Rumour, or did you hear it from somebody who heard it from somebody else?

Watch out for sars and west nile its on the rise too… and the terror threat you’re gonna die :unamused:

i had my scanner on and there was a few cars that were stollen this last weekend they were found at tailor lake and one in the ditch the other along a road. I have a link on my website to a Prince Rupert Online Police Scanner. http://www.ghostintheshell.ca link is called RCMP scanner.

[quote=“MiG”]

Is this Prince Rumour, or did you hear it from somebody who heard it from somebody else?[/quote]

Talked to a tow truck driver that pulled 2 vehicles out of the bush around taylor and Rainbow lakes. Also there was a truck found in the parking lot of Northern Tire that was stolen… A Friend of mine’s truck was stolen and driven to terrace… they ran out of gas somewhere in between, and another friend drove by and saw the truck… They drove back and picked up his truck with after they got some gas.

Yeah im the lucky one whos car was stolen and crashed in a ditch by rainbow…its totalled…gotta love not having a car a week and a half before im supposed to drive me and 4 friends to seattle for ozzfest…anyone know anyone whos selling a car that will make it to van (not even worried about back) for cheap?
if so please do tell me …what a charity case.

[quote=“GoblinQueen”]Yeah im the lucky one whos car was stolen and crashed in a ditch by rainbow…its totalled…gotta love not having a car a week and a half before im supposed to drive me and 4 friends to seattle for ozzfest…anyone know anyone whos selling a car that will make it to van (not even worried about back) for cheap?
if so please do tell me …what a charity case.[/quote]

wow that sucks… sorry to hear.

yeah i just found out i dont have theft for sure now…im screwed…i think im jsut gunna buy a hippy van and live outta it