Caption contest

its cool seeing teachers rolling try to get mine to do yeah right no way they would pitch for a bag !!! Peace out smokem if you gottem! Wyza[size=18][/size][size=24][/size]

Thats not a teacher, its an MLA. Also, its photoshop work.

HEY ITS GOOD PHOTO SHOP WORK !Wyza,COULD ANY ONE LET ME NOW HOW MUCH RENT IS FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOUSE IN PRINCE RUPERT,THANKS IVE BEEN LOOKING ON THE WEB AND FOUND THIS SIGHT HACKING THE MAINFRAME COOL SIGHT

For $300-500 a month you could find a pretty decent place.

Pretty much the same as anywhere.

Did someone say Tang?

AND Pizza Pockets!

Must you always spoil it for everyone!!! You missed the opportunity to lead Wyza on! And I thought your noob days were over

Never thought I had noob days. Or maybe I was just in the party pooping mood today. Sorry guys, maybe tomarrow :laughing:

caption2: “My wife complained that in all the years we’d been married I’d never given her one. So I’ve been folding papers all week…”

I had a dream that Bill Belsey was angry at me for posting this, so I escaped Canada by riding a kayak down a mountain. It was pretty sweet.

Caption: Excellent idea young man, maybe this will help keep the people of this province happy, and my critics quiet.

whats a contest without a winner. No posts in 2 days, I vote for smartass
"I’ld like to see Gary Coons do this in public"

indistinct mumbling anayourollllikeathissssanayousmokeit ehehe”

Asian Kid: Shiiiiiiiit that aint nothin but oregano.
Other kid: Apoollaca da niishi abba yabba dabba doo
Man to the left towering kids: AHA!

actually in this contest you are all losers.

thank you for playing.

Currapt_Foil…

My formerly noob side says yes…

Don’t type in all caps.