Canucks on the Big Screen at PRSS open house

We will be showing the Canucks on the big screen at the Prince Rupert Secondary School Open House and Celebration. While the open house is officially from 6:00-8:00 pm, the game will be on from 4:45 to the end in the gym on our big screen! Come out and join us as we celebrate the last year of PRSS. Take a last tour around the school. Yearbooks, commemorative t-shirts, PRSS tshirts and retro uniforms will be available for purchase as well. So come out and check out your old grad photo, watch this year’s slide show, and help us eat the huge celebration cake!!! Let’s cheer on the Canucks together!!! Everyone is invited !! All ages welcome!! Hope to see you there!!! :smile:

When is this happening?

DUH !!!

Sorry about not putting on the date- It is Wed. June 15th. (tomorrow) I should have realized not everyone is caught up in the Stanley Cup Finals!!!

Well - some people have speculated that the open house & the hockey game viewing are two different events.

I was just wanting to confirm that so that I can let them know about it.

[quote=“AndrewMorgan444”]Well - some people have speculated that the open house & the hockey game viewing are two different events.

I was just wanting to confirm that so that I can let them know about it.[/quote]

Thank you so much for pointing out that I didnt put the date down. I’m sure you werent the only one. Hope to see you there.

[quote=“AnnaA”]

[quote=“AndrewMorgan444”]Well - some people have speculated that the open house & the hockey game viewing are two different events.

I was just wanting to confirm that so that I can let them know about it.[/quote]

Thank you so much for pointing out that I didnt put the date down. I’m sure you werent the only one. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Anna, I think you will go far as a politician.