Canpotex announcment comeing very soon

Tonight from my very high source has stated the long awaited canpotex announcment is comeing very soon.

Tonight from my very high source has stated the long awaited canpotex announcment is comeing very soon.

What’s he high on?

Get your Delorean to 88 miles per hour, and hit 1.21 jiggawatts, and let’s go back to the future.

Here’s Ajaye insisting that the Canpotext announcement was actually last month.

Will you leave this website and not come back when they don’t make an announcement by the end of April?

considering Canpotex stated they would make an announcement in April, that is not too hard to predict that their announcement would be very soon

They have said an announcement would be made before the end of 2010 and 2011 as well,so if the seas do part and he is correct, we will have to double his correct predictions.

Could this have something to do with a contract signed on the 20th?

canpqlx.sasktelwebhosting.com/si … ar2012.pdf

x

Please keep the good work up Ajaye, I rarely go on here but now that you have enlightened us with all your insider information,I frequent the website. DO you have any insider stock tips ?

www2.mpmo-bggp.gc.ca/MPTracker/p … px?pid=127

investnorthwestbc.ca/major-proje … h-Terminal

I’ve heard something very similar. Sounds like its about to become official.

[quote=“Crazy Train”]

I’ve heard something very similar. Sounds like its about to become official.[/quote]

By the end of the year again?lol,was 2008 when they announed the planned terminal

[quote=“chookie”]

I’ve heard something very similar. Sounds like its about to become official.

By the end of the year again?lol,was 2008 when they announed the planned terminal[/quote]

Just from a good source that it’s close to reality. Seems legit.

Any anticipated announcement date? Within a few days, week, month, end of the year?

lets put it right by the pellet plant tho :smile:

I have been following the Gov of Canada MPMO tracker (major projects management office) and the Canpotex Potash Export Terminal has made some good progress this year, good to site to follow and certainly shows that an announcement may come shortly…

www2.mpmo-bggp.gc.ca/MPTracker/p … px?pid=127

Thanks for that link.