Cannibal Holocaust

So i downloaded this movie for my horror movie loving death metal freak friend… and all i have to say is i just feel very very wrong give it a download if you want to feel disturbed heres a little blurb about it.

hit-n-run.com/cgi/read_revie … timusprime

now im off to curl up in a corner and rock back and forth.

[quote=“jesus”]So i downloaded this movie for my horror movie loving death metal freak friend… and all i have to say is i just feel very very wrong give it a download if you want to feel disturbed heres a little blurb about it.

hit-n-run.com/cgi/read_revie … timusprime

now im off to curl up in a corner and rock back and forth.[/quote]

Just reading the review of that movie kinda makes me ill. But on the other hand some primal morbid curiosity deep from within me wants to kind of see it too.

I saw a scene once a buddy downloaded that was purported to be during the a clash that Russia was having with Chechnia(sp?) where there was this guy on the ground tied up, and another with a big ass Crocadile Dundee knife and he stabs it into the guys throat and saws his way through his neck.

Now that was some disturbing shit. I felt sick after I saw it and took days to get it out of my head.

yea that happens here too… and much muhc worse

I will send you the movie if you want it pm me for details

Based on a true story in northern british columbia. only no africans and a lot of big rabbits.