Cancel my vote!

At the start of the election campaign the NDP has a 17 point lead.

(04/16/13) -
BC New Democrats Hold 17-Point Lead at Start of Provincial Campaign

Meanwhile “I’m committed to a debt-free BC”, Christy Clark has presided over the addition of $ 11 billion to the provincial debt.

vancouversun.com/news/bc-ele … story.html

I’m all for a change in government but the Libs had a huge mess to clean up from NDP and it seems if NDP gets in they’ll go down this path again, why vote out the Libs when they turned this province around to hand it over to the government (NDP) who destroyed it? this makes no sense! it’s like dumping oil into the ocean then clean it up only to dump more oil into the ocean again. I just wished there was tougher and more options for what parties to elect in, it’s limited as it’ll be NDP or Libs and out of those options to move this province forward there’s only one option, and thats kinda frustrating.

The Liberals have added 11 billion to our debt.

Clark’s debt-free B.C. vow has no value

Between the forgery, getting fired, and scamming BC transit, it makes me ill that people are going to vote for Dix. Come on you lefties, at least vote Green!

[quote=“hitest”]At the start of the election campaign the NDP has a 17 point lead.

(04/16/13) -
BC New Democrats Hold 17-Point Lead at Start of Provincial Campaign
[/quote]

So they are down 3% from the last poll…ill take it.

Great analogy…that is exactly what this province will be doing by sending the NDP back to power. Its just insane to me that this could actually happen again…their policy changes are almost mirroring their last ones.

NDP supporters have no problem slinging mud at the Liberals for their “scandals” yet give constant passes to the NDP for theirs…its pure hypocrisy.

So after weeks of discussion you’re still basing your vote on a cheesey partisan ad? One paid for and run before the writ was dropped.
Forget about the other half hour long ad, just a few days ago?
Having so damn much money to spend, and doing the spending just before the writ’s dropped to weasel around election spending limits is a pretty clear indication to me the Liberals have neither ethics nor my interests as an ordinary citizen at heart.
Now you’re gonna bring up the teachers and their ad. Note how they never attacked or endorsed any party. They don’t have to. Nicely done.

so the ads by the liberals friends are cheesy then I guess the ads by the teachers unions which are basically saying vote NDP are cheesy too?

[quote=“hitest”]

The Liberals have added 11 billion to our debt.

Clark’s debt-free B.C. vow has no value[/quote]

Whatever they cleaned up NDP massive mess and gave BC a strong economy, I think what the Libs did was nothing short but great given the state the NDP left this province, how can we put NDP back in power after what they did? Libs can have all the side show and circus act they want as long as BC is growing strong. Now I’m all for change in government, I agree change can be good but only if it’s going to move this province forward and NDP will once again hurt our economy, it’s such a huge risk to put them back in power when we have so much potential going on right now. NDP in power is the worse thing for this province.