Canada doesn't care about your online privacy!

They want access to your private information — WITHOUT A WARRANT!

More and more we are heading toward a totalitarian state.

cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 … ml?ref=rss

You expected any less from the ‘harper government’? People warned this was coming and were labelled tinfoil hat wearing lunatics.

Citizens of harpers canada be sure to follow the state religion and only fornicate for the purpose of procreation using only stephen harpers approved positions listed below;

Missionary with eyes closed and full of remorse.

If you need to spice things up a special permit may be purhased at which time you will be permitted to open your eyes.

Remember you must be in a stephen harper approved marriage. We are watching and listening.

Signed

The harper government.

Seriously though there is no reason for this to be allowed without a warrant. If there is evidence of a crime get a warrant if not you are just fishing

Come on now, if the police actually had to go through all that paper work they’d never be able to arrest anyone. Gotta cut all this red tape to make their jobs easier. And if you’re not doing anything illegal you shouldn’t be worried.

Yeah, right!

Citizens of harpers canada be sure to follow the state religion and only fornicate for the purpose of procreation using only stephen harpers approved positions listed below;

In my country everybodies equal , except Harper more equal then you and me . Now call the cops .

Sometimes I think they should make walking by the cop-shop a crime.
Then they can just reach out the front door and grab people, show statistical evidence that crime is going up and they’re doing a great job.

Or they can wait til I get brass knuckles. Cuz I’m gonna bust the face of the next drunk or drugged-out scumbag I find gobbling around our outdoor tables while they pick through the ashtrays.

That was my rant. On subject, they’ll get to bust me for refusing to divulge the info on any of my customers.
It’s gonna work like this: pay me up front to go through the logs @ $75 hr. Or you can go $&@/ yourselves.
Or post a $100,000 bond for damages, pay $1000 up front for the server password and do it yourselves.

See, I’m a man of principles, and I will not sell out.
Cheaply.

You have no reasonable expectation of privacy online. None. Doesn’t matter if you live in Canada or Uganda.

Unless you know how to encrypt your traffic, your life is wide open to anyone who knows how to watch you.

Think about that next time you use your webcam or Facebook…

x

Every country should care about online privacy! Is there any government body to warn? Canadians are mostly cool and they will solve this issue if somebody warn them, am I right?