Bullshit Vandelism

My appologies, I assumed from your responses you were posting as the son of god.
So thanks for clearing that up, unfortunately now a lot of your prior posts just aren’t nearly as funny…
As for being insensitive; thanks for noticing:)
I try.
I also completely agree that the blame resides with the individual doing it; we probably just have massively differing opinions on what should be done once they are caught (again, I assume).
Do I believe things were better before? When, where? Generally on some things- Definately, others not so much. Overall, from my view its a net loss.
Personally I view the social support network and government “babysitting” laws as they stand as a huge part of the problem.
Am I naive, no I don’t think so…
If crime is down why do you propose vigilantism?
And seeing your Mexican, how well has it worked in your country?

[quote=“rupzuk”]My appologies, I assumed from your responses you were posting as the son of god.
So thanks for clearing that up, unfortunately now a lot of your prior posts just aren’t nearly as funny…
As for being insensitive; thanks for noticing:)
I try.
I also completely agree that the blame resides with the individual doing it; we probably just have massively differing opinions on what should be done once they are caught (again, I assume).
Do I believe things were better before? When, where? Generally on some things- Definately, others not so much. Overall, from my view its a net loss.
Personally I view the social support network and government “babysitting” laws as they stand as a huge part of the problem.
Am I naive, no I don’t think so…
If crime is down why do you propose vigilantism?
And seeing your Mexican, how well has it worked in your country?[/quote]

Are you saying that a mexican can’t be the son of god? That’s racist.

No not at all.
But he’s probably of arabic decent.
You said your “Hey Zues”, not Jesus.
So as such I see you more as a bit character on Hill Street Blues…
Like I said prior, now your just not as funny.
I’m bummed out about it too :frowning:

[quote=“rupzuk”]No not at all.
But he’s probably of arabic decent.
You said your “Hey Zues”, not Jesus.
So as such I see you more as a bit character on Hill Street Blues…
Like I said prior, now your just not as funny.
I’m bummed out about it too :frowning:[/quote]

I said no such thing.

My interpretation of what you were saying (or how I heard it…)
My bad.
If I cared I’d probably be confused about now.
So…
Your Mexican (congrat’s)
but you pronounce your name “geez-us” instead of "hey zeus"
And in that thought should I assume you believe your the son of a higher power?

[quote=“rupzuk”]My interpretation of what you were saying (or how I heard it…)
My bad.
If I cared I’d probably be confused about now.
So…
Your Mexican (congrat’s)
but you pronounce your name “geez-us” instead of "hey zeus"
And in that thought should I assume you believe your the son of a higher power?[/quote]

You sure interpret a lot of things. I’d be confused if I read that much into things :wink:

I wouldn’t doubt if its the same crotch stain, that assaulted her a while back, I know we can’t say names but rhymes with MANTHONY SHBROWN, If its him, then obviously jail wasn’t enough for him. I saw that clown walk through the establishment I work at, just a few days ago I couldn’t help but shake my head. In the past with good reason I’ve already had to put this guy in his place, nothing to brag about I’m sure my little nephew could do it himself. Anyways I know no proof it was this waste of skin, but another indirect attack at this poor lady, why else would anyone else want to do this to her. Im buying the poor lady some flowers.