Brads is open

Hmm… hamburger.

Recomended reading for all you restaurant critics,George Orwells book, Down and Out in Paris and London (go to the Library). In it he describes his stints as a dishwaher and general kitchen help in some of Europes "Better"restaurants. The one passage that sticks in my mind is the steak that fell on the floor and was scraped off,  thrown back on the grill for a few seconds and then served to the waiting customer. Yum.

Funny… :confused:  Again, that is what we thought this site was all about, opinions, venting, critcism, debates and general chatter…If you don’t like it, stop shall we say COMPLAINING, sorry, I yelled… :unamused:

Complaining about complaining?  And now complaining about the complaining about the complaining?

Agreed…I have a complaint…there’s an awful lot of complaining in this thread. :smiley:

This is turning into another one of those threads that never ends and has no purpose.  Like the word association thread, but instead of having word association, we have complaints about complaints.

i would like to complain about your picture

[quote=“MiG”]
Complaining about complaining?  And now complaining about the complaining about the complaining?[/quote]

I have a complaint…I want one of those puppies but I can’t cuz I live in an apartment with 2 large cats…dammit to hell anyway…OK I’m done complaining unless you give me something else to complain about… :wink: