Boy beats off bear

Boy beats off bear

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3667399.stm

Lucky :wink:

I have been charged a couple time by mother grizzley bears, and there is no way I would be able to fight one off, unless very lucky. We had one charge the 1/2Ton Ram, and snarl at it for a while… They’re tough animals.

I could totally kick a bear’s ass with my Tae Kwon Do.

Am I the only one that chuckled when they read the topic?

yeah man… that bear fighting is sure some serious business. The reporter kind of went overboard and was pretty intense about the situation, haha.

I was going to mention that, but didn’t want to come off as a pervert :wink:

It’s more socially acceptable for women to be perverted, than it is for men. I’ll take one for the team.

I don’t see why they kill the bear, you know we all take the risk of being in there surroundings… we’re in there terrority and the bear is the one killed? i really don’t think it should be like that at all.

[quote=“orangetang”]

I was going to mention that, but didn’t want to come off as a pervert :wink:[/quote]

haha i thought of that too … funi

that’s why they had to kill it! It kept coming back for more…

Obviously, it was one of those dangerous bears and needed to be destroyed. Because, you know, most 400 pound grizzly bears are harmless.

I know that I should feel a little bad about the bear being killed, but for some reason, I find it incredibly funny.

The story…not that the bear died.