Bomb threat

LOL, not too sure about your sources at the Sun there photoguy, but apparently they aren’t in the uh, news department… :imp:

I work at the OC mall, we were evacuated at about 330. The lone policeman who had his car parked at the Scotia Bank was trying to do traffic control with vehicles and people. I was telling people that it was an evacuated area and it was not viable to walk up to City Hall. OMG people were like : Oh Im just going to get my car  and then they were po’d when the police said. Leave the vehicle NOW. OMG these wing nuts were like how amd I gonna get home now.  These are the people that go the shore during a Tsunami warning.

Get a brain people! 

This reminds me of last year when the Skeena was flooding and we weren’t getting certain groceries or fuel on a regular basis.  I saw two morons at a gas station fist fighting over the dwindling supply of fuel - I kindly (ok, I admit, not so kindly and full of attitude) pointed out that they were stupid for acting like children because the road to Terrace was closed, so why were they in such a panic for fuel!  It’s not like Rupert is such a huge town that if someone was low on fuel they couldn’t possibly have walked somewhere or asked a friend for a ride. 

“wingnuts” is a very accurate description IMO!  LOL  :unamused:

Well my sources at the sun also wrote that Rupert only had one block closed but it was more than one block in each direction.

Two very interesting judgements in a Seine fishing case and Laxkw’alaams (Port Simpson) fishing case yesterday, Both handed down on the same day as the threats were called in, pretty interesting.

Not sure if the Vancouver Burrard Street federal government building is open for business today, but the Vancouver Police, Fire Department’s HAZMAT are still there as of today.

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

That was a meth lab or some such thing in an apartment in a building downtown, they apparently discovered it when a resident reported seeing white smoke in the hallways.

So it was either a drug lab or Pope Benedict is out of work… :wink:

LOL  :smiley:

I thought it was that bomb threat thing until I read this article.

cbc.ca/canada/british-columb … d-lab.html

Funny it happened at the same block as the federal building.

No wonder the 98 B-line buses were running pretty mucky that time, and also a huge lightning  strike pretty much handicapped the whole Skytrain system too… <.<

CCK must have sources at The Sun.

LOL, hmmm, sure a lot of misinformation out there these days… :smiley:

Doesn’t really matter where you get your sources from, there can still be a mess up… for instance, I just moved here from Nanaimo, and I can tell you that the biological station is MILES away from the DFO office.  :unamused:

To tell you the truth, the Sun is crap.

Just pure crap.

This was actually confirmed earlier today. Jack Bauer has saved Prince Rupert–as well as the World–yet again. Sadly, he was last seen with a bag over his head–the Chinese caught him again, it seems. :frowning:

Ah this then explains their purchase of Watson Island, it’s clearly their version of Guantanamo Bay…

Woah. It all makes sense now.  :astonished:

Man,  I chuck Norris going to be pissed,  stole his thunder AGAIN.  I see a roundhouse in chuck future.