Bogies Friday Night

This past Friday night down at bogies, someone druged up my sister while she was on the dance floor. She told me that a few girls were acting weird and kept on looking at her, laughing. She only had 3 drinks down there and she does not remember leaving. She said the girls that were acting weird towards her, one had a cowboy hat on. If anyone know anything about those girls, could you please email me. Thanks. Kingwolf. This is very sickning. :angry:

Man, Iā€™d be stoked. Free drugs!

That happened to me once. As soon as I came to, I immediately proceeded to the emergency room. They did a whole wack of testing, etc etc.
I think it is in her best interest to report this incident to the authorities. Especially for the safety of other people out there that this could happen to.
I am not quite sure what sort of drugs are available to do such harm. But I do know that GHB gets shipped up from Mexico. It is an odourless, flavourless liquid that gets you wasted by consuming only one tablespoon of it.
I knew of people from the lower mainland that used to travel down to Mexico, fill up their windshield fluid tank, and make their way home. Idiots.

Report it to the copsā€¦ then go with her the next time she goes out so you can see who the idiots are that may have done it.

Chances are that if there were chicks laughing at her and looking at her funnyā€¦ they might not have had anything to do with drugging her. Girls do that stuff at the bar all the time. Thatā€™s the only reason why I ever goā€¦ to make fun of all the stupid people and the way they act.

yeah watching drunk people is entertainment in itself. But remind me not to go out with Smartass anywhere, she will only want to laugh at me, j/k

I donā€™t know if this is what was consumed but she is still having bad headaces right now as we speak.

I see your point there smartass, yeah, could be anyone. Those girls have not been seen around here b-4 though.

Home >> Youth >> Drug Information >> The Facts >> GHB

GHB

What is GHB?
Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) was once sold in health food stores as a performance enhancing additive to body builder formulas. Although rumored that GB stimulates muscle growth, this claim has never been proven. GHB is a central nervous system depressant that can relax or sedate the body. At higher doses it can slow breathing and and heart rate to dangerous levels. In 1990, the FDA banned the use of GHB except under the supervision of a physician because of many reports of severe, uncontrollable side effects. Street names for GHB include: Grievous Bodily Harm, G, Liquid G, Georgia Home Boy, Easy Lay, Gook, Gamma 10, Liquid Ecstasy, Liquid X, Liquid E, Soap, Scoop, Salty Water, Somatomax, G-riffick,Cherry Meth, Fantasy, Organic Quaalude, Natureā€™s Quaalude, and Zonked.GHB image

GHB is produced in clear liquid, white powder, tablet and capsule form, and is often used in combination with alcohol, making it even more dangerous. GHB has been increasingly involved in poisonings, overdoses, ā€œdate rapes,ā€ and fatalities. GHB is consumed orally in capsule form or as a grainy, white to sandy-colored powder. Powdered GHB is often dissolved in liquids like water or alcoholic beverages and then consumed. However, it is most frequently sold as a slightly salty, clear liquid in small bottles where users pay by the capful or by the teaspoon.

What are the side effects of GHB?
GHB produces intoxication followed by deep sedation. Its intoxicating effects begin 10 to 20 minutes after the drug is ingested. The effects typically last up to 4 hours, depending on the dosage. Effects are more pronounced at higher doses and GHB may cause relaxation, sleep, coma and even death. Overdose of GHB can occur quickly, and the signs are similar to those of other sedatives: drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, delusions, depression, vertigo, visual disturbances, seizures, headaches, loss of consciousness, loss of reflexes, impaired breathing, and ultimately deathā€¦

How long does GHB stay in the userā€™s body?
GHB can be detected in the urine only up to 12 hours after ingestion. Metabolized rather quickly, the largest amount of the drug is excreted 2 to 4 hours after ingestion. :confused:

I doubt itā€™s GHB. It may not even be any drug really. Could have just been an adverse reation to alcohol due to fatigue or something.

When it happened to me, I wasnā€™t the only one!! Only celebrities are that special, lol.

Iā€™ll make sure to slip Smartass something when I see her at Bogeyā€™s this saturday.

Man I kinda miss Prince Rupert bars. I went to the Genny this weekend and it was 3 bucks to get in and then $6.25 for an Ice.

Good thing I went drunk.

Make sure itā€™s something goodā€¦ I havenā€™t had fun at a Bogeyā€™s softball party yet.

Last Saturday at Bogartā€™s, it was $8.00 pitchers, sweer!

[quote=ā€œLemracā€]Man I kinda miss Prince Rupert bars. I went to the Genny this weekend and it was 3 bucks to get in and then $6.25 for an Ice.

Good thing I went drunk.[/quote]

the genny? guys call it the ā€˜penetratorā€™ LOL

i have heard bout this before its happened to my friendā€¦ scary shitā€¦

Itā€™s sick.
If I wanted to sleep with a zombie, Iā€™d have stayed marriedā€¦ :smiling_imp:

Zing!

This is the kind of thing you should report to the RCMP. Itā€™s not likely they can do anything about your sisters experience, but reporting it creates awareness for them so they can do thier jobs better. Besidesā€¦ maybe this has been happening to other people as well and your sister gives them the final link they need to arrest someone.

Thats how it works in CSI. :wink:

Mike

I agree with mike, The RCMP has the resources up there to focus their attentions on matters such as this, maybe conduct a small investgation. This may happen quite a bit in rupert. But the best rule of thumb is, donā€™t leave your drink, down it, or make sure its in your hand.

I agree with mike, The RCMP has the resources up there to focus their attentions on matters such as this, maybe conduct a small investgation. This may happen quite a bit in rupert. But the best rule of thumb is, donā€™t leave your drink, down it, or make sure its in your hand.

There is also the possibility that your sister was drinking some hard stuff that she hasnā€™t experimented with before and her body had a bad reaction to it. I shouldnā€™t drink Vodka for exampleā€¦ Iā€™m part native so I souldnā€™t drink period, hah You know what they say about indians + alcohol = trouble :unamused: