Body Discovered in Prince Rupert

The point of me saying that is I am interested in what happened to the girl
is that clearer?

[quote=“Anonymous”]The point of me saying that is I am interested in what happened to the girl
is that clearer?[/quote]

Beaten to death. There is also a missing 13-14 year old boy that disappeared on Tuesday, the same day the 13 year old girl disappeared. There is also a boy in the hospital with a slashed throat that is around the same age as well.

I’ve been told all of these kids knew each other, or are possibly related.

Maybe the nine famalies in Kitkatla are in the middle of a “full scale war.”

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“Anonymous”]The point of me saying that is I am interested in what happened to the girl
is that clearer?[/quote]

Beaten to death. There is also a missing 13-14 year old boy that disappeared on Tuesday, the same day the 13 year old girl disappeared. There is also a boy in the hospital with a slashed throat that is around the same age as well.

I’ve been told all of these kids knew each other, or are possibly related.[/quote]

Smartass, I don’t know if what you say is true, but if it is, this is quite shocking.

Explain???

The Tina shift? What the fuck are you talking about?

Do tell Dylan.

Const. Laurie White had her legs shot by a resident of Kitimat. Not a terrace man, and not a knife.

And not relevant to this discussion.

If all one can come up with is essentially “rupert sucks” when you hear of this tragedy, then there’s something really wrong.

I still want to know what Dylan ment by this?

That’s becuause you have an ugly dog’s head…

Anyhow, I’ll back Smartass up on the throat thing. The rest I can’t confirm. The only shocking part about all of this is why it doesn’t happen more often.

[quote=“Lemrac”]

I still want to know what Dylan ment by this?[/quote]

It’s a Godfather thing.

[quote=“Sir Ryan of Last”]The Tina shift? What the fuck are you talking about?

Do tell Dylan.[/quote]

The selling of the hotdogs at the golf course. :wink:

[quote=“orangetang”]That’s becuause you have an ugly dog’s head…

Anyhow, I’ll back Smartass up on the throat thing. The rest I can’t confirm. The only shocking part about all of this is why it doesn’t happen more often.[/quote]

Don’t Diss My Dog

I wasn’t referring to your dog.

j/k :smile: wanted to see if you’d bite.

[quote=“MiG”]And not relevant to this discussion.

If all one can come up with is essentially “rupert sucks” when you hear of this tragedy, then there’s something really wrong.[/quote]

Something really wrong? With what?? Who said Rupert sucked? Clear points have been made, that is all.
I guess some people do not want to admit that there are constant problems of this nature arising and getting ignored. No one does anything until something drastic like this happens. Sad.

Not much you can do to prevent things like this…

You are right in a way. And I am sure the schools still make an effort to prevent bullying, etc.
It is also too bad the Ministry isn’t able to intervene within more dysfunctional families, etc.
From a personal experience, I have learned that it is very hard to have the Ministry step in unless the children are getting abused, nutritionally deprived or young ones left alone for extensive periods of time. But when young teenagers are being emotionally neglected and not very well looked after, it is hard to get these people help. Number 1: the children are afraid of their parents. Number 2: the parents are too uneducated to even know they have a problem.
My hometown of Powell River had a citizen watch program, which helped a great deal. Totally cleaned up the streets, etc.
While on the subject I would like to comment on how nice it is for businesses such as A&J’s Arcade to watch over these kids and promote healthy environments. I have heard many circumstances in which the people of A&Js intervened and helped out in tough teenage social situations.

[quote=“D”] And the cop ‘shooting’ you are talking about is an exagerated story of a terrace man that used a knife on a law enforcer. Get your shit straight!
[/quote]

Well somebody else has corrected you. It happened in Kitimat, and it was a father who was being investigated for abusing his children. He shot the cop in the leg, through the door. She lost that leg.

I’m sure that’s one of the reasons the authorities aren’t always so happy about removing kids.

But we really don’t know the details here, so let’s not make any assumptions.

Well with the way this person has expressed himself when writing about such things, I assumed he was talking about the recentstabbing event in Terrace.
I was under the impression we are talking about recent occurences across the Northwest area.
Obviously when weighing out mishaps across the Northwest in the last 20 years, the amount would result (I would think) evenly.
Lately is an entirely different story.

( Yes people, I am the assumption Queen, and yes I have been trying to work on that little problem of mine! haha)

Apparently the girl who was found dead down at the waterfront was a 13 year old girl named Kayla Mckay, who moved here from kitkatla to go to high school seeing as there is no high school in Kitkatla.