Bed bugs invade Prince Rupert

Thrift Stores, consignment stores and the like should have advisory notices, at the very least, on their doors and throughout the stores to caution customers of this possibility. I know they can be carried from other places but these are common areas and at least it is a start. I know I had a client come in a couple of weeks ago who bought a sweatshirt and they were living in the seams of the shirt so she just tossed it as the cost wasn’t worth the effort of trying to get rid of them. Be warned everyone as they are out there. Yuck !! I feel sorry for the employees in these places! Scratch, scratch, dammit !!

Saw bed bugs today in the daylight, on a person’s jacket as they walked around, the first one i went to swipe off the jacket and they said "oh, i know what kind of bug that is, they aren’t as bad as they used to be at -_______'s. I shuddered, walked away itchy and wondering what to do about bedbugs, he carried on about his business as if walking around with bedbugs on you was as common as could be. How bad does it have to get before something gets done? I am calling in a report tomorrow to someone about the infestation.

That would be great of you if you would do that “roja” as I have had 3 clients come in telling me of a certain place that they have bought items that have had bedbugs on them and I advised them to report it but I don’t know if they will or not! Every time I speak of it, I am told I am wrong, that they are not that bad but how bad does “that bad” have to be? They are a bitch to get rid of and spread like wildfire! Keep us posted, please !

Feeling itchy again.

Take the begbugs quiz:

tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/bedbugs-quiz.htm

And check the bedbug registry to see where NOT to stay… (and maybe add some Prince Rupert locations?):

bedbugregistry.com/

I knew a Nymph once upon a time that was a Bed Bug…

If we have bed bugs in Prince Rupert why doesn’t anybody post the locations on the bed bug registry ? I’ve gone thru the lice thing with 2 kids who are now grown, but the idea of bed bugs scare the crap out of me. You can’t just wash those buggers down the drain.