BC returns to PST on April 1, 2013

SOURCE: Global BC

That’s great!

Now we just to need to fire Kevin Falcon, that Elections guy that unconstitutionally held up the petition and return all the cash those rat bastards stole out of British Columbians pockets. Or at least revoke a bunch of those fat politicians pensions. The HST introduction gets me fired up everytime. It’s rare when I advocate lynch mobbing but I think it’s overdue in the case of the scumbags who had the HST introduced.

This is ridiculous…could they NOT have saved THOUSANDS of accountants/bookkeepers/tax preparers/small business owners the massive headache by making this damned transition back to PST on Jan 1, 2013, in stead of doing it with 1/3 of the year already over…STUPID!

First they bring in HST on July 1, right in the freaking middle of the year and then they phase it out again almost in the middle of a year.

The story is now out since my last post:

globaltvbc.com/finance+minis … story.html

[quote]Finance Minister Kevin Falcon announced Friday that B.C. will return to the PST on April 1, 2013.

Falcon revealed the date for the return to the PST during an announcement about temporary relief measures on the purchase of new homes.

Beginning on April 1, 2013, the new housing rebate threshold will be increased to $850,000. This means more than 90 per cent of new homes built in B.C. will be eligible for a rebate of up to $42,500.

Purchasers of recreational property in B.C. outside Greater Vancouver and Victoria will also be eligible for the housing rebate.

For properties that are under construction, the HST will no longer apply to newly built homes where construction doesn’t begin until after April 1, 2013.

Builders will only pay seven per cent PST on their building materials.

These temporarily relief measures will only be in place until March 31, 2015.

For full details on all of the changes go to: bit.ly/w0baQT

Read it on Global News: Global BC | Finance Minister announces B.C. will return to PST on April 1, 2013 [/quote]

Nice, now we can go back to getting tax exemptions @ www.ncix.com :smiley: