BC Outdoors Stories

Nice Swamp Donkey.

I’m going hunting all weekend. I can barely believe that I’m heading back into the bush so soon. The things I do to keep the old man happy. Of all the possible years that we could have snagged a limited entry, why did it have to be this year? I swear, if we don’t get a dumb moose this weekend, I am not going to be sticking around in this trailer for another week. I can’t live in these primitive 56k conditions.

woah, score. gnarly daver.

i h8 fags that kill for fun

I hate fags that condemn people on Internet message boards for their lifestyle choices.

I love killing for fun.

well I love fags… so there

So there indeed.

Took some tourists 6hrs up into the Babine Mountains (Silverking Basin) on horseback, stayed the night in a run-down primitive cabin, then ran into a couple of black bears on the way back. Not too scary compared to the time I got chased by on while taking a bunch of kids on a trailride!!!

There have been some bears hanging out around Kanata and Conrad Schools the last couple days. If you have kids that go to either of those schools, or live around there, I wouldn’t be letting them out of my sight if I were you.

I didn’t know bears look for children, I always thought they were interested about garbage and fruit trees. Learn something new everyday!

There’s also no reason for kids to be scared shitless if they run across a bear that doesn’t belong in a city.

hmmm
were we here first or the bears??

Have bears always lived in cities? No they live in the 7 Acre Wood.

Is Prince Rupert a true city?

Considering that it has it’s own municiple government and is an officially incorperated settlement, then yes Prince Rupert is a real city.

It’s been a city for nearly 100 years now hasen’t it?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=city&r=f

[quote]*city

Any major center of commerce, trade, culture, and overall excitement. Cities formed because humans are social creatures who were meant to live together and share ideas. Dumb rural and suburban hick-pricks like Dylan . My friend please do not be a dickhole, you will never understand.

eedjit: All people living in the city are ignorant and stupid.

A Smart Person: How ironic, yet utterly typical, that opinion is.

Source: J.B., Sep 17, 2004*[/quote]

I like what he said ^^

Now, go home.

wow are you amazing!

Yes, yes I am.