BC Liberal North Coast Candidate Announced

Looks like long-time Rupert resident Judy Fraser is running for the BC Liberals for North Coast riding. Just announced by the party.

bcliberals.com/news/in-the-n … orth-coast

EDIT - Whoops just realized i posted this in the “For Sale” forum. Hopefully a admin can move it to the proper forum.

for sale, one political candidate.

(i dont know the woman im sure shes very nice, I just find it funny)

Hmm, not a terribly active web presence for Ms. (Mrs.?) Fraser as of yet. No Twitter, maybe a Facebook page but it looks private, not on the Liberal’s website as of yet and no election website. She’s going to have to hit the ground running.

Writ should drop pretty soon; pretty sure the minimum election period is 36 days, which would be April 8th. April 1st would be an amusing time to start things off, though. :smiley:

[quote=“wmcduff”]

Writ should drop pretty soon; pretty sure the minimum election period is 36 days, which would be April 8th. April 1st would be an amusing time to start things off, though. :smiley:[/quote]

The election will be on May 14th.

Elections BC

Writ is dropped April 16th and election is May 14th.

LOL Leave it to Judy to run…

While she is a great lady, I could never in my life vote for BC Liberals…

[quote=“jamesbrown”]
While she is a great lady, I could never in my life vote for BC Liberals…[/quote]

I have also heard that Ms. Fraser is a good person. I will not vote for the Liberals in May. Clark needs to go.

reads elections.bc.ca/index.php/yo … ions-work/ a little closer Ah, general voting day 28 days after the writ is dropped. I read the 51 for the election period and was expecting things to begin this week.