Bc is a joke

Awesome our new premier is being chosen by a hockey team that doesn’t know it joined the liberals and a cat. Who thought it was a good idea to use the internet to choose our next premier and why have the purpotrators not been charged with election fraud or is this some legal loophole the liberals found so corporations can buy the premiers seat?

Awesome our new premier is being chosen by a hockey team that doesn’t know it joined the liberals and a cat. Who thought it was a good idea to use the internet to choose our next premier and why have the purpotrators not been charged with election fraud or is this some legal loophole the liberals found so corporations can buy the premiers seat?

your repeating yourself…just like a Liberal… aaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhh

Z

Nah the second post was my aunts cat

[quote=“jesus”]Z

Nah the second post was my aunts cat[/quote]

Hmmmmmm

I wonder what kevin falcon promised joeys restaurants in order for them to blatantly bribe people to vote for him as not only the next leader of the liberals but premier of our province. Here I thought this was canada not some third world country where corporations could pay for political influence. Why the fuck is our media not calling this what it is straight out election fraud? Pussies.

Oh and wheres that sockpuppet craig james? Can find the time to meddle with the will of the people but not do his job? People in other countries kill over this level of corruption.