Baker?

Well, you’ve made your point. 
Why don’t you check your own writing prior to being overly critical of others?  I think that Baker posted a good rebuttal here.
Welcome to HTMF, Baker! :smiley:

It’s a tough gig coming into this gossipy little burg and doing the job he now has to do, so I’d say cut him a little slack. As to why someone else at the paper didn’t do it – well, who? The bigger issue is they’ve driven out any reporters that wanted to write about anything other then kittens getting caught up trees – unless, of course, those kittens are named “Tony” or “Herb”.

come on people cut him some slack!!! it’s not his fault the paper is run so badly, i have seen lemonade stands run by 5 year olds managed better! all the divisions of the paper are managed by people that are not up to the task! it does not help also, like some here have stated that the real news is brushed under the rug so we can see front page news of boats no one cares about on them. i stopped reading our paper long ago due to the fact that if i want to be lied to i’ll just believe anything the American president says. maybe this baker will be the man to bust our little town wide open and make the paper worth reading again! :imp:

by the way welcome to prince rumor Baker!

This isn’t a published newspaper.

The way I see it Baker must be very talented and extremely knowledgeable. Why else would the News bring somebody in from out of town when Rupert is just chock full of newspaper experts.

lol…good one.  Perfect!!