Ayjaye Loves Rudy, and compares him to Obama and Ghandi

Bingo, it’s the Prince Rupert way.

OR - he is qualified for the position.

He will be a big asset to the city as the first nations need to be given
a chance to help our city change with the times ,like change came to
America change is coming to prince Rupert and its about time.

I dont know the guy or maybe i do? either way usually in rupert its who you know not what. Sometimes they get lucky and get someone who actually knows the job but other times not so much.

He used to write for the Daily news, and according to Uncle stumbly he was a playwrite,radio show host and this may be relevent director of the Friendship house. Like I said it’s who you know, there must have been more qualified people to run a business,especially a public funded business. Ajaye this sounds like a retiremnet package for a buddy. Time will tell, Again.

Rudy has a certificate in Journalism from Mount Royal College in Calgary.
This should pretty much cover off the necessary qualifications.

what does journalism have to do with a rec center. i know of rudy but dont know him well . but he is a sports orientated person that seems driven so i wish him well

I don’t know his full official job descrpition at the Friendship House but Rudy was a director there and ran many programs as well as being responsible for finding funding (ie: grants and assessing budgetary needs) for those programs.

If you figure 50% of the town is native and if only a fraction of those are associated with the Friendship House, then he’s been running a sizeable business there (with the other directors, of course) for several years. And, just to clarify (even my own comment), the Friendship House is not exclusively for natives so there’s several thousand people a year who take advantage of their programs and services.

Let’s hope he has the same computer skills as all the other rec center employees that keep posting on HTMF!

HTMF is like the new in-house communication system for City employees.  Everybody reads it.  Hi Rudy!  Hi Dan Rodin! 

Well, everybody but the Mayor.  You can’t kick people in the ass on the internet.

LMAO!!! I am expecting daily progress reports from ajaye on Rudy’s performance…or at least a haiku about it!!! :smiley:

Now that’s comedy! Gold, Jerry, it’s gold I tell you!!

I read that our City is considering organizing a district visioning committee.  Now why does this seem so familiar?

This is a happy day for first nations in prince Rupert i believe this is the
first time  since the rec center opened that a senior management has not
been a white man or women,we have come along way and i hope this going
to give the city a new direction that all race has the ability to rise and given
a chance.This is the time for all first nations to give Rudy all the support he
needs to show that they have arrived and have taken a step forward,good
luck Rudy we are all behind you to take our dept to a different level.

[quote=“dailymews”]
I read that our City is considering organizing a district visioning committee.  Now why does this seem so familiar?[/quote]

HTMF has a visioning committee as well, right here:

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … ,14.0.html

WOW, it was the Caucasians that were the problem in the Rec. dept. We were so blind. Good troll Ajaye.

no not blind just arrogant.

WOW, there is not much difference in this message, compered to another fellow’s posts that just got banned from here.

Not acceptable.  Not acceptable.

Sorry wrong link used before.

trying in vain to link Post #77