Attention Soccer Moms!

Does anybody know what days the minor soccer leaguers are using Roosevelt field?

Last year it was as follows:  ( and usually the schedule is similar every year)

Tuesdays and Fridays from 5:30 pm till about 9:00 pm
Thursdays  6:00 pm to about 9:00 pm
Mondays 5:30 pm to about 7:00 pm
Saturdays in the morning.

I am not sure if the schedule is set for sure this year.  You may want to  pm me and I could give you some names to phone.

Ive got a couple of kids playing so I checked the schedules

Mondays 5:30-6:30
Tuesdays 5:30-8:30
Thursdays 6:00-7:00
Fridays 5:30-8:30
Saturdays 9:00-noon

There is also a tournament coming up on Roosevelt which I think is on the 27th

I’ve already been having softball practices Thursday evenings at Roosevelt, so if they’re playing at that time it’s not there.

Just wondering if it’s safe to schedule one for a Tuesday or not.

In the past, Tuesdays and Fridays were mini-soccer ( 10 and under) days and the whole field is taken.

Can someone check the Daily Snooze for me and see if it says anything? Usually has the sports schedule on the left hand side in a little column on the sports page.

I believe the grass fields are closed until the weather gets better

The city closed the fields at the Civic until May 15, which has caused our Slo-Pitch season to be pushed farther back, again.  I’m not sure about Roosevelt, but if there hasn’t been kids playing soccer on it, I’d presume it’s closed too.

The people I’ve been talking to have been doing their practices on the crappy gravel fields instead.

Grass fields are closed until the 15th. The kids have been playing on the gravel fields until the city opens the grass ones.

According to the KISL website, the fields are now open as of yesterday. Good enough for me =)

According to the City the grass fields open today.

And here I thought Eso was just trolling for SMILFs!