Ashlee Simpson Orange Bowl

I finally downloaded and heard her play at the orange bowl where they boo’d at her. I was expecting it to be just horrible. It wasnt that great, but it wasnt as bad as ive been hearing. The first Half of the song shes singin with a backing track of some other girl, or theres a hidden singer on stage with her and they not in sync. And that sounded bad…

But over all it wasnt the worst ive heard, i think they boo’d her cuase the saturday night live incident.

… or because she sucks.

[quote=“yngwie_69”]I finally downloaded and heard her play at the orange bowl where they boo’d at her. I was expecting it to be just horrible. It wasnt that great, but it wasnt as bad as ive been hearing. The first Half of the song shes singin with a backing track of some other girl, or theres a hidden singer on stage with her and they not in sync. And that sounded bad…

But over all it wasnt the worst ive heard, i think they boo’d her cuase the saturday night live incident.[/quote]

No man she SUCKED … she got boo’d off couse she sucked and she has always sucked AND always will suck.

I agree I don’t like her very much either.

No love for Ashlee Simpson on HTMF.

Ashlee who?

Is “Ashlee” an accepted spelling?

She’s playing in Vancouver on Feb. 26. Who else is going?

Well im guessing not many others if you’ve read this thread.

Or not, Jackass.

We should boo her off stage in Vancouver, I hate people like her that only get a break because of Daddy, and a Sister who is a bimbo.

It’s just such a stupid world… that someone like Ashlee Simpson can make millions when the best surgeons in the world don’t make as much as her :confused:

… And people like you buy right into the circus.

Oh my that is my birthday and a Saturday!!!

Ashlee is cute, but I don’t think she should have chosen to be in the music industry.

\

Your all a bunch of loose cannons - Steve Eso