Apt Wanted

Wanting to move back to Rupert by end of January but if unit is available sooner that would likely be doable as well,/ happy to work out something to head back ASAP
Require 1-2 bedroom suite please no cold basement suites … I do have a cat and she goes where I go and causes no problems or damage.
I am a 51 year old no hassle tenant … I know the rents have gone up so i am leaving budget open depending on whats included.
Excellent references … please pm

Hi James, I am preparing to move from my 2 bedroom apartment. I am having a moving sale this month. You are welcome to move in ASAP. We can split the cost of the rent as I need to live in it till the day of my departure and store some items, till I find my a new apartment. Then I can have my belongings transported to my new address. If this works for you and you don’t mind, that would be helpful for me to be able to get reoriented, and then you can take over the apartment! The rent is $715.00 a month! The apartment is large and close to a forested area with a stream and is peaceful and quiet. Pets are allowed. Please call me at 250-622-8167

If you are interested in purchasing items you may need here is my moving sale ad link:

erupert.ca/classifieds/garag … 1386368430

I have made arrangements. thanks you can call me in Victoria 778 433 5222 might know of apt

Thank you for your reply, James! Best wishes to you in your returning to Prince Rupert! Thank you as for leaving your phone number as well, regarding apartment possibility! Will contact you tomorrow!

Karin