April Fools on the Web

My favourite so far:

mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html

Also, Mr. T takes over Gizmodo:

gizmodo.com/tag/mr-t/

www.hpana.com

thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/betamaxhd.html

The WoW forums have all the avatars as bears, and every post (and seems like every sentence) ends with lol or lulz.  Hard to tell which are the April Fools script and which are just people posting though.

worldofwarcraft.com/moltencore/

worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/fe … dclass.xml

That is sweet.  The guy I work with would totally go for that.

And is it just me, or is that Rick Atley video strangely compelling viewing.  Kind of like a bad car wreck.  You don’t want to watch because you just feel so bad for those involved, but you know, you just can’t help yourself.

Pretty weird that we are already talking about the death of HD DVD when people I know still have VHS machines…that work!

Interestingly enough, there is a growing movement afoot of people who, for whatever reason, watch the music video every time, start to finish, whenever they are RickRolled (which on the Internet these days, is often, and on April Fool’s Day, is very often).

They even talked about the phenomenon on CNN.

xbox.com/en-US/community/pro … efault.htm

movies.ign.com/articles/863/863492p1.html

and youtube had every video under the Featured Videos section on the front page linked to a rickroll video

My bike got stolen today… but it’s the day after April Fools…  These Hungarians just don’t understand jokes!