Apple iPhone coming to citywest

So I hear citywest may have apple iPhones by christmass, I have a iPhone 3G with a bad battery, I may go back to city west if they do switch over to sim phones.

If it’s under warranty, they’ll replace your phone, Astro. They replaced my 3G even though it was 2 years old.

You can get an iPhone (or any other HSPA phone) from Bell, Telus or Rogers. All work in Rupert, with local numbers.

I guess Citywest will just start selling Bell phones?

I hope this doesnt mean citywest will have any sort of access to modify settings on the hspa network. The last thing I need is them fucking up my new phone. I am going to assume citywests new position looking forward with their cell service is essentially to be a reseller like virgin etc.

If so good move they clearly do not have the financial means or competence to properly run a cellular network.

Where did you hear that?

[quote=“sandimas”]

Where did you hear that?[/quote]

I heard the same thing from a Citywest employee a couple of weeks ago. She wasn’t sure of the exact date but thought sometime between the end of November and Christmas. She said they would be a part of the Bell HSPA network.

Awesome. Citywest is now the equivalent of a mall kiosk. Hopefully that means their cellular dept employees will be paid on that scale.

[quote=“Hoser”]

Where did you hear that?

I heard the same thing from a Citywest employee a couple of weeks ago. She wasn’t sure of the exact date but thought sometime between the end of November and Christmas. She said they would be a part of the Bell HSPA network.[/quote]

Does Citywest have iPhones yet? Haven’t been in there lately and they don’t have iPhones listed on their website yet.
Is anyone having crappy internet connection for weeks now. Could easily be my computer so just asking.
Sure do want to see the 5 year projections they put out years ago. As a shareholder are we entitled access to the 5 year plan?