Any metal fans out there part 2...Alice Cooper!

Went to see Alice Cooper tonight, was awesome! After spending my youth in Rupert and being a huge music/rock/80’s metal fan I’m just like a kid in Disney land at these shows, I never thought I would have a chance to see these type of bands. I am reliving my teenage years and just having a blast, tonight is another night I’ll never forget. Econoline Crush opened the show followed by Alice, P.A. was’nt as loud as Judas Priest/Black Sabbath’s was but was “loud enough” to say the least, light show was awesome as was the sound quality. I took 100 photos but seems I was either too drunk or too much dry ice/smoke that fucked up the camera’s focus on the majority of them but I’ll post the better ones. You older guys would have loved it, there were so many “cougers” there it’s rediculas, never had so much attention in my life  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:, gotta love it! Off to bed for me after I post the pics, drank too much after the show but what a riot it was just hanging outside the show partying with the serious party folks, another unforgetable experience for me, cant believe I missed this in the 80’s, I’m so glad to have a second chance to see it as the 80’s rock has made a real comebak the past couple years, I bow to the metal gods…now I finish my last beer and post the pis then I sleep it off, like all good things it seemed to end too soon.

any chance that you could send mcsash some money to relocate, he seems to desire a change of location and emotional relief too

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

more…

and more…

and more…

Wow,  carry over from the other post.  Bitter much?  You have really caught the spirit of HTMF in your short time here.

more cooper pics

more cooper pics…