Another Rumor for Rupert?

It really isn’t that funny but then I would have thought you wouldn’t get the hint anyway. You seem far too into yourself for that !  :unamused:

how about c&n and port simpson bought the the pulp mill

You don’t have to take her seriously; just reply to her with “[size=9][/size]” and walk away.

Bubbajaye?

No thank you…

Thats breech of confidentiality…it happens far too often in podunk.

AND I wouldnt be bragging about being a big mouth.

Who was bragging about being a big mouth?

I have a question off topic here… who would be the one, who has changed my language in wasteland??? I find relief in saying the " F " word, like the rest of ya…but who the hell is filling in my language ????  did not need the mother of all language to get my point across…

okay, I’ll direct this question to a moderator… can you explain please…

good call!!!

So…went into work yesterday, and my boss ask’s me if I had heard anything about this girl…I guess a guy that came in yesterday on a bike had gotten a txt stating the same thing…  mfg someone is odd

So who was sending these texts?  Was it a mass text to random strangers, or do all of you that got the text know the same sender?

No clue… not cool non-the less.

Even stranger were the emails that came to the house addy last night supposedly from Charles Hays as a school memo with information taken from htmf, including postings from this very thread. One “memo” was about this girl and another one came in about a different topic (which, of course, I’ve forgotten).

Seems an odd way to send out a school newsletter…

HAHAHA! Aint that the truth there BUBBA! ahahaha!

And yet again, the pot calls the kettle black. giggles

Anyone else hear the rumour that zellers may be shutting down?

lol probably the only store making money in town lol

Bubba , whats your thought on this rumor? Will the last person leaving please turn out the lights.

this iswateland material

Zellers isn’t shutting down. No strike, nothing  :unamused:

I think the following will be closed down in the next year or two

Lee and annes restaurant, Stacked Sports and Supplements, that art store thats never open, teddys, one of the tackle shops, and speros

Teddy’s will stay open.  They supply the school bands with instrument rentals.  And I think that art store isn’t really like a regular store… it’s a gallery more-like, and they sort of follow different rules than a store.  Not saying I don’t agree that it won’t shut down though.