Anna Nicole Smith

I just watched on cnn that Anna Nicole Smith is dead. She collapsed at a hotel in Florida. All that fighting for her husbands money and then she dies.

I happened to see an interview last night on one of those shit entertinment shows.  I don’t know how old it was, but they were talking about her partner’s possible involvement in her son’s death.  Anyhow…she looked soooooo wasted on something.  She sounded like some punch-drunk boxer after too many fights.  Adtually she looked like it too, but that’s besdie the point.

Not surprised at all to hear she died.  She looked half way there in the interview.

[quote=“puddlejumper73”]
I just watched on cnn that Anna Nicole Smith is dead. She collapsed at a hotel in Florida. [/quote]

Probably the best career move she ever made.

Mike

I saw the same interview and mirror your opinion.

Does that mean that you are of the reverse opinion?

It’s ironic that she dies shortly after her son dies… or is there something more to the story? Dun dun dun… suspense music

Im with CrazyMike best move she ever made! she was a lil loopy anyways. She was hot at the begining of her modeling career then just went down hill. Must have been all those meds she was on to make her fat ass half skinny.

Sorry Anna but your fat ass and stoned body will not be missed.

I feel for the Lil girl who will grow up without a mother.
I also feel for the mothers of the idiots who posted on this topic .
Stinkyfeet , you sir are an idiot for your comments.

i second that

Whatevr you indian. takes one to know one.
were you her bigest fan?
Im just telling the people the truth and what i think

time to grow up, dont ya think?