Alien Vs. Predator

Out on August 13th… the trailers look amazing.

apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/trailer/

apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/i … exclusive/

Or Visit the homepage:

avp-movie.com

http://www.avp-movie.com/us/flash/wallpapers/avp01/800.jpg

Man its just like Freddy Vs Jason lol

i got stuck into watching it, just couldn’t turn it off the other night lol

freddy vs jason wasnt as great as the previews made it out to be.

Ya what i don’t get how the Aliens got down there. Didnt they all blow up in

the Last Alien movie? Guess they will say in the movie.

The Aliens, as a species, exist largely in captivity to the warlike Predators. The Predators control the breeding of the Aliens, and will often plant groups of young Aliens on various worlds (I’m guessing, it’ll be Earth in the movie). The Aliens will form a colony and grow (I think one of them evolves naturally into a queen, in the absence of any other queen), and after letting them reproduce and expand, a party of Predators will travel to the infested planet and hunt Aliens for sport.

From IMDB:

An expedition of archaeologists on Earth discover an Aztec temple hidden under the Antarctic circle, housing a host of Alien creatures. A group of five coming-of-age Predators have also come to the temple, as it has long been a training ground for their race. From there on, it’s Aliens vs. Predators, with the humans caught in the middle.

Set in the early 21st century on Earth, Charles Weyland, an industrialist billionaire, leads an archaeological expedition in Antartica. Using thermal imaging satellites, Weyland believes to have discovered the ruins of an ancient pyramid temple that predates the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids buried under the ice. Once inside, the team finds the remains of humans with holes in the rib cage and the remains of facehuggers, meaning that the possibility of the temple being uninhabited is very unlikely. To make matters worse, five teenage Predators are coming to the temple to perform a coming-of-age ritual that involves fighting to the death with the aliens. Soon, it becomes clear that only one species is getting out alive.

Aliens win. In the preveiw The Ailens are all climbing up the temple and

the Pred’s are completely over run. Unless That big blast kills them all.

And theres only one Pred left.

Save the yak yak and watch it when it comes out :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya that will be easier then thinking. :laughing:

Predators will win. Read the original Dark Horse comics series. They have all sorts of tech to deal with the aliens. The temple is a hunting ground. When the humans enter the eggs are already there. The temple sends a message to the Predators that the aliens will be ready for a hunt very soon.

Alright, bets start now! I’ll give you 3:1 on the Aliens.