Ajaye's Predictions, 29 made, 1 right

[quote=“ajaye46”]My app will cost one doller to down load im hopeing to develop it soon i have talked to apple and its not
easy to make a contract with them as many folks have become millionares with there apps.[/quote]

I hope it is a spelling app,tough words like: dollar, hoping, millionaires, and their seem to have you stumped.
Ajay bullshitter app may be your ticket.

I predict Ajaye’s app will only make it as a free ad-laden Android app. :smiley:

I hope you can help me because they want 10 thousand to develop my app.

What? It doesn’t cost money to submit to Apple, other than whatever fee you pay to become a developer (it was $99 for me).

Are you talking to someone who you want to hire to write an app for you? That’s not Apple.

I thought you had already written one.

[quote=“MiG”]What? It doesn’t cost money to submit to Apple, other than whatever fee you pay to become a developer (it was $99 for me).

Are you talking to someone who you want to hire to write an app for you? That’s not Apple.

I thought you had already written one.[/quote]

Well see his friend the nigerian prince wrote it for him but he just needs the 10,000 before he turns it over. His friend was wrongfully imprisoned in a Taiwanese prison you see… and he is the only one who knows the password to the encrypted file. Obviously this will be a smooth transaction.

I am looking at a app that will need to be put together by a pro developer and they are not cheap.

[quote=“ajaye46”]Im hopeing to
have my own app dev for apple soon.[/quote]

Is this the one where you stick your I-phone up your ass and it gives you a prostate exam? You might want to do some more research and testing because I think it’s the wrong shape?