Ajaye's Predictions, 29 made, 1 right

Just looking over my “Ajaye Predictions Spreadsheet” and he’s right about 3.5% of the time. ie: he made 28 predictions so far on HTMF (that I’ve noted), and he’s only gotten one right.

3 are “unknown” or in the future, and 25 were outright wrong.

This is #26 in the ‘wrong’ column.

Judging from past performance, if Ajaye said that he has a close friend, or a source, or knew something for sure, then he was not correct at least 86% of the time. That number will change soon, though. A couple of the future predictions were for 2012.

And here I always thought Excel was only for financial types.

[quote=“MiG”]Just looking over my “Ajaye Predictions Spreadsheet” and he’s right about 3.5% of the time. ie: he made 28 predictions so far on HTMF (that I’ve noted), and he’s only gotten one right.

Judging from past performance, if Ajaye said that he has a close friend, or a source, or knew something for sure, then he was not correct at least 86% of the time. That number will change soon, though. A couple of the future predictions were for 2012.

And here I always thought Excel was only for financial types.[/quote]

Yes but that means he’s not not right 96.5% of the time. So ya pretty good odds.

[quote=“MiG”]Just looking over my “Ajaye Predictions Spreadsheet” and he’s right about 3.5% of the time. ie: he made 28 predictions so far on HTMF (that I’ve noted), and he’s only gotten one right.

And here I always thought Excel was only for financial types.[/quote]

Haha, that’s awesome! It is clear that ajaye46 is a reverse oracle, a quantum singularity of misinformation. :smile:

Did ya count when he said he would likely be moving in early 2012? He can’t foresee his own future.

The three outstanding predictions are:

Ajaye will quit and leave Rupert in 2012
Chances will close in 2012
Rupert will boom “in the next 10 years”

I’m not much of a believer in stats - think Fraser Institute - but these stats are hilarious and well worth following! Good on you MIG!

I don’t know him, but I’m sure Ajaye is a nice guy. I’m glad he’s on HTMF.

But maybe his friends and ‘sources’ are pulling his leg all the time. Planting ideas and ‘leaks of information’ to see if he will repeat them.

I want to clean this up and post it in a format that’s a bit more web-friendly:

http://i.imgur.com/oDX9Zl.png

I predict a post in the next 12 hrs from Ajaye :smiley: (y)

Hey do you have any stats on me? :smiley: I imagine your Exel Sheet would be made of cells with titles resembling: “How many times Meep said F&^@ in one Post,” “Level of Anti-Establishment Angst,” “More Insane WTB,” and “0-100 Levels of Meep’s: Harper’s a Pr*@! Ranting!”

:smiley: lol

Unfortunately, no. I just started this a long time ago for Ajaye, but haven’t really been on top of it lately. I may have missed a few other predictions.

I’m sure my record is in the same ballpark as Ajaye’s sometimes. Except I only occassionaly post my predictions on HTMF.

Stats for me would be cool.

Total number of threads sent to wasteland… 89% is my guess.

[quote=“MiG”]I don’t know him, but I’m sure Ajaye is a nice guy. I’m glad he’s on HTMF.

But maybe his friends and ‘sources’ are pulling his leg all the time. Planting ideas and ‘leaks of information’ to see if he will repeat them.[/quote]

Or, he’s just doing it for the attention, and he’s getting it. :wink:

Thank you for keeping me in mind,i may be wrong in many cases but that dosnt mean that it cant happen,my
story on walmart was right a@w was right and the daily news is right because i know the owner.Im hopeing to
have my own app dev for apple soon.

Guess you dont recall saying this when someone else posted A&W was coming to Rupert.
Ajay said "What this is not good i didnt know about this one sorry guys."
Is your house for sale yet? When you making the big move?

A new prediction! This is number 30. When is your app going to be ready? :smile:

actually Daily News building has 5 owners now not 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

My app will cost one doller to down load im hopeing to develop it soon i have talked to apple and its not
easy to make a contract with them as many folks have become millionares with there apps.

[quote=“ajaye46”]My app will cost one doller to down load im hopeing to develop it soon i have talked to apple and its not
easy to make a contract with them as many folks have become millionares with there apps.[/quote]

Two points.

1. its dollar

2. the magic 8ball app has been invented and its almost never right either.

Ajaye, you don’t need a “contract” to make an App for the App store. Just need a developer account. It’s not difficult. There are hundreds of thousands of Apps because it’s easy, not because it’s difficult.

I have a developer account. If you’ve written an App and want to publish it, let me know and I’ll help you.

Prediction #30, BTW.

Why do we keep feeding this guys’ already over inflated ego? Isn’t all this attention exactly what he is craving and now he even has his own stats. Really? At some point it ceased to be amusing and now is just an annoyance, sorry !

That’s the great thing about HTMF, that is, we all have the freedom to post what we want on the forums without fear of censorship. As long as no forum rules are broken there is no foul. I see nothing wrong here.