Ajaye prediction: William and Catherine in Rupert [false]

A friend of mine in ottawa told me that the royal couple may stop in prince rupert,from what he was saying
is kate has a relative liveing here from england she is very old and she wants to see her as she can not travel,
its being kept very quite as they are comeing in and going very quickly,it would be nice if they could stay awhile
and meet more people i remember the queen comeing in 1971.

Oh another waste of tax payer dollars sweet. dont we already waste enough tax money on your salary?

[quote=“ajaye46”]A friend of mine in ottawa told me that the royal couple may stop in prince rupert,from what he was saying
is kate has a relative liveing here from england she is very old and she wants to see her as she can not travel,
its being kept very quite as they are comeing in and going very quickly,it would be nice if they could stay awhile
and meet more people i remember the queen comeing in 1971.[/quote]

We bow to you ajaye, you are the htmf troll of all trolls.

It’s being kept quiet, yet your friend knows about it and you’re here posting it for the world to see. Classic ajaye. Never change dude…lol

In another forum I follow there is a guy like Ajaye. Lots of predictions and rumors. It’s so bad they keep a running thread of all his predictions and whether they come true or not. Maybe Mig should start one here.

city workers are the hardest workers in this town,i think you need to show some respect and take a look
around this town clean streets parks and a civic center thats is run first class.

[quote=“ajaye46”]city workers are the hardest workers in this town,i think you need to show some respect and take a look
around this town clean streets parks and a civic center thats is run first class.[/quote]

WTF does that have to do with your endless trolling and predictions? Oh yeah… I get it. You’re trolling us right now. Classic.

How do you create a poll question?’

Which of the following is most likely?

Ajaye will be proved correct and Kate and William will visit Prince Rupert.

Ajaye will be proved incorrect. There is absolutely no truth to his statement, not even close.

Ajaye’s friend is mixed up. Kate does have a relative in Prince Rupert, but the royal couple can’t be bothered visiting.

Ajaye’s friend is mixed up. Kate and William will visit Kate’s relative who lives elsewhere in Canada like Prince Albert.

After the royal couple return to England, Ajaye will tell us that his friend told him that Kate and William did visit Prince Rupert but it was so secret that nobody knew.

Ajaye’s friend is imaginary.

Also add: Kate and William do visit a relative in Prince Rupert, but they aren’t royals. They’re just regular people.

[quote=“ajaye46”]city workers are the hardest workers in this town,i think you need to show some respect and take a look
around this town clean streets parks and a civic center thats is run first class.[/quote]

You should post this kind of thing while at work. At least the citizens that pay your salary will get something for their money.

Hook…line…sinker. :smile:

hmmmmmm lets see he knows more the the Tories for the schedule released for them shows no BC at all so the great swami knows all and sees all despite what they release as their official schedule

Ah come on. By now you should know that if Ajaye predicts something, the opposite will happen.

“duke and duchess pf cambride comeing to prince rupert?” Guess not.

I thought we had agreed we would not feed the troll anymore, as tempting as it is.

They’re so adorable though!

You have to be kidding me, I have friends who work for the city and they all laugh at how little they do. Ajaye you are rediculous, do you even put any thoughts into your posts or do you just type whatever comes to mind. There is a reason our city looks like garbage, Terrace is beautiful and they employ less city employees, how do you explain that Ajaye. Why dont you do some research before spouting your garbage on here all day everyday.

well ajaye you have once again given me a good laugh!!!
If the city workers are so busy beautifying rupert why is it that a group of volunteers are the ones going and approaching business owners to paint there store fronts to brighten up rupert?? Good work to all those volunteers doing the painting and the owners of the stores for supporting such a great idea!!!

Ajaye46 , I do know you love trolling for these bites but as for the city being clean from all the hard work your team does, I have to say even Port Edward is always clean streets and other local areas. Mayor Dave must be proud .

Ajaye is SO wrong,yet, SO right, nice work.

Our City workers are great! they need to stop traffic while gardening by Service Park area… The friggen flowers are UP THE HILL - nowhere near the traffic being stopped rotfl…

Do they really need 2 or even 3 traffic workers there for that?

AND THE ORANGE CONES?

hahaha

Tax payers money hard at work