Ahh!

It’s my Birthday today… Yahoo!! I’m 21 years old pretty sweet.!

http://www.yahoo.com/

Happy Birthday.

bah being 21 isn’t that great…
bleh

Happy Birthday Asstard!

Getting drunk again?

Only 21?? Lucky bas*(^% In one more year, it will be legitimate to round my age up to 30. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man all my beers tasted better being 21 lol! haha maybe i was just thinkin that but i drank quite a few and was feeling completly sober… could be cause i was drinkin the silver bullet also

Man Coors Light sure its 4% Beer but fuck its the smooth drinking beer by far i love it, Eese got my hooked on it, i love it no potent flavor exc just a easy smooth drink thats for sure… But i still go back to my original roots my good ole Green Diesel… (Old Style Pilsner)

4 %??? Now that you’re a man you must drink beer that is above that!

4% beer is really meant to be consumed only in extreme cases of summer heat.

[quote=“BigThumb”]
4 %??? Now that you’re a man you must drink beer that is above that!

4% beer is really meant to be consumed only in extreme cases of summer heat.[/quote]

Yeah maybe so, but the silver Bullet is the shit.

coors light blows.

anything below 8% is for gurls.

Black Label Supreme. shudder

haha black label i agree with the Shudder there… Tryed Molson Kick… its crazy! you get 5% alch and then it has 52mg of Cafeinee per beer! thats crazy shit! i personally get tired when i drink so that counter acts the tiredness and get your roaring for a prime night

Wildcat is a good beer if you like the wild stuff. But I am much more of a Pilsner/Lucky guy. I like my local brew. :smile:

First beer i drank was pilly and it will be my last…

[quote=“Trotsky”]coors light blows.

anything below 8% is for gurls.

Black Label Supreme. shudder[/quote]

ur a girl