Adventures in TrumpLand

Yay for the ACLU!!

I’m not shitting on it ‘as a Canadian’, I’m shitting on it cuz I’m me!
“As a Canadian” I approve of the Parliamentary system where the PM’s at the mercy of the people AND his party.

Mr Trudeau underscored his government’s commitment to bringing in “those fleeing persecution, terror & war”.
The US Department of Homeland Security said the entry ban would also apply to dual nationals of the seven countries.
However, Mr Trudeau’s office says Canadian dual nationals are exempt.
“We have been assured that Canadian citizens travelling on Canadian passports will be dealt with in the usual process,” a spokeswoman for Mr Trudeau said in an emailed statement.

What stinks (PU) is Trump not banning countries in which he does business. Also none of those countries he banned were involved in terrorist attacks on American soil.

The Trump administration is standing firm over its ban on refugees from seven countries despite court rulings and mass protests against the move.

Are the wheels coming off the Trump bus?

Republicans don’t have the balls to impeach him, look how many kissed his ass during the election after he mocked and beraded them, ie ted cruz

besides VP Pence is actually going to run the white house behind the scenes

I doubt Pence has any real power.

It’s Steven Bannon running things behind the scenes.

Meanwhile, the courts have struck down yet another part of the immigration order:

And this as well …

If Darth Vader doesn’t like you then you’re in trouble. Even Cheney dislikes Trump’s policies.

Black Mirror - Waldo

The Donald is mad.

We heard that Canadians with dual citizenship were not affected. Then we hear Friday some started getting letters their Nexus cards were being revoked.
Then we hear the ban’s been overturned by the court. Next news segment is about the ex Prime Minister of Norway being detained at the airport because he’d once gone to a conference in Iran.
The official response to the Court ruling, in the same vein as fake tears Senators and over rated actors, was “so-called Judge”.
A woman in the lineup today told me she was half-American. I told her she had my sympathies.

Wonderful take on things. I got this.

Waiting for the wounded tweet.

And Trump’s response.

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”