Adventures in TrumpLand

2 Likes

A national emergency. Egad.

Frick’n unbelievable. There is no national emergency at the border. Drugs come in either in the mail or official border of crossings, orher than that there is no emergency.

1 Like

’The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’ Ann Coulter

coulter

1 Like

They’re never going to let him testify. Have you ever seen an interview with him? He can’t go 2 or 3 minutes without a blatant lie, or contradicting himself.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s highly unlikely. I remember his TV interview when he said on-camera that he fired James Comey for that Russia thing; he admitted to obstruction of justice.

1 Like
1 Like

What will Bill Barr do?

This is the million-dollar question.

In his testimony during his January Senate confirmation hearings, Mr Barr was repeatedly pressed by Democrats to promise he would make public any findings or reports produced by the Mueller investigation. He demurred.

Now, in his just-released letter to senior members of Congress, the attorney general seems eager to tell us more.

"I am reviewing the report and anticipate that I may be in a position to advise you of the Special Counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend," he writes.

A redacted report will be released…let the court battles ensue.

Democrats will issue subpoenas to obtain full Mueller report.

1 Like

Dems are doing it wrong don’t go after collusion, not illegal, go after his sanity

1 Like