Adventures in TrumpLand

Bigly fake news missing emails Benghazi lame-stream media leftist enviro nazis lalalala cant hear ya…

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know about this story. Heh. :slight_smile:

OMG we all know he did. So many of his cronies admitted it that only the most stupid and stubborn Republican denies it.
Hear the imbecile Trump last night? “I don’t want no quid pro quo” and claims it’s a “transcript” of a phone call. Who says that? Why would anyone say that?
We don’t need no ejja kayshun. duhh! Dumb dumb. Duhh. Dumb dumb.

2 Likes

Another old, rich white guy joins the presidential race.

Are they “Republicans” really this stupid?? Why would Ukraine interfere in the US Presidential campaign. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/gop-senator-i-don-t-know-if-ukraine-or-russia-n1090246

Yeah they are that stupid. They’d blame Botswana before ever admitting it was Russia.

1 Like

and during the hearing Ms Hill stated it was the Russians pushing the Ukraines BS and of course the dumbass republicans believe it all hail the orange blob

Trump is not a king.

"We are speaking out at this time because we are convinced that, as the time of possible impeachment approaches, Donald Trump has the real potential to become ever more dangerous, a threat to the safety of our nation," wrote Yale psychiatrist Dr. Brandy Lee and former CIA profiler Jerrold Post

1 Like