AC Jazz flights

Here’s something else that’s caught my eye recently. Has anyone noticed that our Jazz flights recently are no longer direct? They are going to Terrace, are the flights here that empty that they have to go to Terrace or what’s going on?

The fuel truck here at the Airport is not working so the planes are having to go to Terrace to fuel up. Hopefully they will solve this issue quickly.

[quote=“skydiggr”]The fuel truck here at the Airport is not working so the planes are having to go to Terrace to fuel up. Hopefully they will solve this issue quickly./quote

Thank you, good to know. Are the Hawk Air flights effected by this?[/quote]

I can gurantee you the flights are no where near empty…you are lucky if you can secure a seat out of Prince Rupert anymore.

[quote=“bthedog”]

I can gurantee you the flights are no where near empty…you are lucky if you can secure a seat out of Prince Rupert anymore.[/quote]

That’s what I thought. Hopefully they get this fuel issue taken care of. Its bad enough that they changed the time for the morning departures. Now with this issue with the flight being 90 minutes late it could cause problems for anyone with a connecting flight.

This issue has been fixed, they brought in a temporary fuel truck from Sandspit, so no more delays.