A specific issue I have with immigration

I think this is the first post of yours I have ever agreed with, first time for everything eh? Problem is if you start down this path with the smokers where does it end, its not where its at its where its going. If you want to attack the smokers you may as well cut off the overweight fatties too, it has been proven for some time now that overweight is harder on your health and you are at more of a risk of heart disease than smokers are, the fat folks are costing the medical system more than smokers, and there is more fatties than smokers, way more. If a family has cancer in their history all of them should be castrated or fixed, why should the future tax payer have to support their bad genetics, same with all hereditary disease, sterilize them all or deny them healthcare, diabetics, cancer patients, multiple sclerosis sufferers, cystic fibroses patients, all off them! Sexually transmitted diseases, well they should just stop wasting money even researching that shit, it serves them right anyways yeah? All dangerous activities resulting in injury should be refused too, they dont need to do that shit, motorcycle injuries, skiing injuries, atv accidents should all be denied, where do ya draw the line? Do we want a world where being human is considered a liabillity, insurance companies will just love having a public thinking like that, and I suspect its where that type of thinking originate from.

Theres a danger to everything we do  :wink:  it’s really just a matter of luck and planning whether or not you get hurt/killed.  Anyway glad I could bring you to your senses haha.

Had dinner in Vanderhoof tonight. That town is so “white” it’s scary. I actually felt uncomfortable not seeing a Native or an Asian or a Latino the whole time I was there. Twighlight Zone…

Your doctor should refuse you medical treatment.

ps. was the dinner at a&w… or do they have other restaurants?

LOL