A new Counter Strike clan: [AFGHAN] clan

WHAT WOULD YOU RATE THIS GRAPHIC??

• 5, GOOD JOB.
  • 0, HORRIBE DUDE!

0 voters

[AFGHAN] clan, counter strike’s probably first and only AFGHAN clan has been begun by me. And now im starting a website for the clan, and i need some opinions on a web banner graphic. Click the link below if the picture doesn’t show up.

–EDITED BY AFGFLYGUY (AFTER READING ESO’s reply)
geocities.com/afgflyguy/afg-clanGIF.html

[size=18]GOOD :smiley: or BAD :angry: ????[/size]
ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!!

–P.S : If you are or know an AFGHAN that plays the most popular shooter, counter strike, and would like to be in the cstrike clan [AFGHAN ] than email me at AfgFLyGuy@yahoo.com

you cant even read that shit dude

Image no-load.

Sorry bro, that says [AFGHAN] clan on it. Yea i know damn graffiti.

I’ve got this really sweet afgan at home that’s super dooper warm! But I never wear it… something about an afghan… I duno…

you dont wear afghans, you cuddle up in them with a nice samoan, and maybe a hottentot or two.

hmmm, so now people wear afghans. I see, very interesting. So that must mean that we afghans are useful for 2 things now, to be worn, and …something else!!! :laughing:

Hey but what do you people think of the GRAPHIC?

5, GOOD JOB.

Hello there its me, AfgFLyGuy (Aka [AFGHAN]-Beowulf).
I got a little thing to say:

1. **Can you guys please just take a quick vote as you are viewing this
    Forum thread. **

2. Opinions, i need some more opinions and advice

3. Lastly, well there is no lastly!! Just make sure you guys vote, thanks.

–AfgFLyGuy–
A.k.a [AFGHAN]-Beowulf, leader of the [AFGHAN] clan.
Cstrikin it up from dusk till dawn.
AIM screen name: AfgFLyGuy

dont you think its like every other counterstrike clan graphic out there?

how about I make one for you… ?

[quote=“teh_gibs0n”]dont you think its like every other counterstrike clan graphic out there?

how about I make one for you… ?[/quote]

Hey teh_gibson i think ill take up on that offer! You see im kind of new to photoshop and i made that graphic using photoshop and i also downloaded a graffiti text font. This is why im here, so that i know what you guys think. But hey yea sure, if you are good enough than please do make the [AFGHAN] clan a graphic! :smiley:

You can email me at AfgFLyGuy@yahoo.com if youd like to know more info or IM me if im on AIM. My screen name is AfgFLyGuy.

Thanks teh_gibson :exclamation: the [AFGHAN] clan appreciates it.

[quote=“AfgFLyGuy”][AFGHAN] clan, counter strike’s probably first and only AFGHAN clan has been begun by me. And now im starting a website for the clan, and i need some opinions on a web banner graphic. Click the link below if the picture doesn’t show up.

–EDITED BY AFGFLYGUY (AFTER READING ESO’s reply)
geocities.com/afgflyguy/afg-clanGIF.html

[size=18]GOOD :smiley: or BAD :angry: ????[/size]
ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!!

–P.S : If you are or know an AFGHAN that plays the most popular shooter, counter strike, and would like to be in the cstrike clan [AFGHAN ] than email me at AfgFLyGuy@yahoo.com–[/quote]

Cool…

Are you Osama Bin Laden ?

Dude, me and a couple other dudes just ran to the outdoor pool, jumped naked off the 10 meter, and ran back to our building naked.

It’s been a splendid night, we did tons of stuff before and after that.

Also, I’m 22 now.

[quote=“Eso”]Dude, me and a couple other dudes just ran to the outdoor pool, jumped naked off the 10 meter, and ran back to our building naked.

It’s been a splendid night, we did tons of stuff before and after that.

Also, I’m 22 now.[/quote]

If it was you and a couple of chicks, maybe then I’d be impressed.

Did you steal your brother’s ID or someone elses?

Someone else’s, and no stealing at all.

Also, there were 5 naked dude’s in this one girl’s room at one time.