!41 Year Old Missing Actor From Vancouver!

Hey Everyone, not to sure if everyone has heared this off the internet/new’s yet, and I know I have not seen anything on it til this morning. But, A 41 year old actor off of the 1980’s T.V series" Best known for playing Richard (Boner) Stabone on the 1980s sitcom “Growing Pains,” "Andrew Koenig, 41, vanished after visiting a Vancouver bakery on Valentine’s Day"
As well, His father and sister are stating “He was clinically depressed and sent a “despondent” letter to his father that arrived Feb. 16, the day he missed a flight back to the U.S.”, according to a Web site set up by dad Walter Koenig, the actor who played Pavel Chekov on the original “Star Trek” series.

This is one of a Few sites that I have seen online. AND being in Prince Rupert we all know how easy it is to come from off the ferry! Sooo hear is a Pic, and great information!!!

images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h … s%3Disch:1

This is Andrew’s dad’s “Missing Page” there is a Nother picof him at the bottem of the page with his hair pulled back (givin ya an idea)  walterkoenigsite.com/

TMZ is reporting that they’ve found his body in Stanley Park, unfortunately.

Another victim of chronic depression.

Other reports have him giving away personal possessions before he left for Vancouver, a sure sign of suicidal tendency.