3rd Ave

When I’ve had a pedestrian cross the road in front of me and not at a crosswalk, I put the car into neutral and gun the engine - gives a good noise but no danger of hitting the pedestrian.  Bonus points if you can make the jaywalker jump.  :imp:

Pedestrians who cut across to the other cross walk when they are 3/4 of the way across the first one…

AND drivers who for some reason think thier vehicles are only capable of making a 15 degree turn.  Giving the impression that when they turn at an intersection that they have the right to cut across the yellow line, almost clipping your front end.  I have had to reverse a couple of time to avoid some lame arse who is to lazy to turn that wheel an extra 8 in.

No one here knows what walking is.

:smile: Agreed  :smiley:

Hey speaking of walking…they have a “Slow walkers” sign up in Terrace…lol right across from Sally Ann.

That’s funny and very creative… :smiley:

This is also a pet peeve of mine - and usually when they are trying to cut the corner in front of you like that but come really close to your vehicle, then they give YOU the dirty look!!!  Sometimes I just want to yell “Contrary to what you may think, that wannabe SUV you are driving is NOT the length of a land yacht, you CAN actually make that corner without trying to take off my left front quarter panel!”

[quote=“expat@htmf.com”]AND drivers who for some reason think thier vehicles are only capable of making a 15 degree turn.
[/quote]

That and those who enjoy making wide left turns into the wrong lane into McBride and 2nd Ave, cutting others trying to make a right turn from the other side of the intersection.

Also, the intersection on McBride and 2nd Ave need double turn lanes.

No car since '91, and yes I still have my driver’s license. Also, because I actually like to walk, I rarely take the bus or a cab.