#26 Where is this?

No. 13… although an explorer whose name is familiar with this board did.

hoshq is the name of an explorer???

no haha that’s a tough hint. There’s a member on this board who’s name is exactly the same as the explorer who did.

Humberto De Popnecker, first European to stand on the edge of the world and pee off it…

I came within a second of googling that name :laughing:

[quote=“mEtHaD”]

no haha that’s a tough hint. There’s a member on this board who’s name is exactly the same as the explorer who did.[/quote]

I’m assuming that you’re talking about a login name like mEtHaD, because not everyone knows everyone else’s real identity.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

I came within a second of googling that name :laughing:

no haha that’s a tough hint. There’s a member on this board who’s name is exactly the same as the explorer who did.

I’m assuming that you’re talking about a login name like mEtHaD, because not everyone knows everyone else’s real identity.[/quote]

Yea it’s a real name… Just don’t worry about it haha. Tell me if you need hints.

The rock in the front is similar to Ball’s Pyramid, Australia. But the scale is wrong. The pyramid is about 550 m high!

This island is a pretty famous island yet it is not easily thought of.

For a hint I’m going to say if you like wrestling think Al Snow.

Are the islands part of a spanish speaking country?

yes… 12

Were the Incas ruling over the country where these islands are?

Here’s some Fun Facts about Al Snow…

He performed the: Snow Plough

He’s from: Lima, Ohio

He fought: Avatar (Spanish reference)
Shinobi (Masked Wrestler)

Part of the: Job Squad

His Last Name: Sarven

Do any of those things have to do with your hint about Al Snow?

[quote=“Charles_T”]Here’s some Fun Facts about Al Snow…

He performed the: Snow Plough

He’s from: Lima, Ohio

He fought: Avatar (Spanish reference)
Shinobi (Masked Wrestler)

Part of the: Job Squad

His Last Name: Sarven

Do any of those things have to do with your hint about Al Snow?[/quote]

nope none of them. It’s a pretty general hint ahha you’ll get it when we find the island.

yes… 11

It looks a little small to be, but I’ll ask anyhow…is it Easter Island?

you got it. Good job… The Al Snow reference was HEAD… due to all the giant stone heads on the island.

I also stated this is a very rocky island which had reference also to the heads.

I’ve loved Easter Island since I was a young boy so I wanted to try it out good job.

Sorry boys, this is Easter Island!:http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsroom/NewImages/images.php3?img_id=10782
and:http://www.loc.gov/rr/international/hispanic/images/easter.jpg

The image is not the island itself but probably a couple of rocks off the southwest tip of Easter island. Look here:
http://www.rongorongo.org/pix/motuiti.html The image posted for the game can be seen by googling “easter island” and clicking images.

It doesn’t matter, good guess anyway. So Stanley, you know what to do now.
Don’t keep us waiting for too long.

ahaha omg… so sorry. I thought it was an aerial photo of Easter Island.

Embarassing

It doesn’t matter because the end result was achieved anyway. There were no false trails given by your clues. The game was as good as the previous ones. Stanley won it fair and square. And the islet are part of Easter Island.
In my questions about the Incas, I wanted to see if this was some rocks near Lima, Peru, since Al Snow was born in a town named Lima. I see now that I was off as I never thought about Chile being part of the Inca empire at one time.

From looking at the original picture, and from looking at pictures I was googling, I didn’t think it was Easter Island, but the clues kinda pointed that way, so I gave it a shot.

I’ll see what I can come up with. Do we prefer satellite images or pictures of places?