22inch monitor

Does anyone have a pic of a 22inch widescreen monitor beside a 17inch crt?

Here’s an example of a 22" next to a 19".

Lots of space.

Funny to see Windows users who insist on “maximizing” windows on 22" monitors.  I’ve seen this in action!  They’re surfing a website that is mainly just blank space, wasting all the desktop space they could be using for other stuff.

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Im looking forward to getting mine.  Thats one of the main reasons why im going 17 to 22 wide… i need more desktop space… 
Do you think 24 " would be to big 2-3 feet away?

Nice setup mig… Where is the silver beast ?

That’s my new basement room (kicked out of my old computer room).

I’ll take a photo of the room in a bit and upload it.

The G5 is under the desk.

Looks really good. Are you kicked out because of the new investment on the way :smiley:  ( baby )

My gf just bought an LCD-TV and insists on leaving it in 16x9 mode.
That’s wrong on so many levels. Nicole Kidman looks chunky. I call the rights for coining “steamrolled talking heads”…
I’ve got a 20" widescreen at work, it’s next to useless…

I have 2 ways i want my monitors setup either one 30" dell wide screen lcd OR 2 19"-20" ( squar lcd’s…

I did play with 2 30" apple’s but that was huge desktop space…

I liked the 2 x 23" apple lcd’s that was a nice combo. Way out of my price range tho.

I can only dream at this point :smile:  sux doing html coding and graphix on a 15" powerbook tho.

Whats the Hieght and length of the viewable screen?

Go.To.Manufactures.Web-Site.

[quote=“MiG”]Funny to see Windows users who insist on “maximizing” windows on 22" monitors.  I’ve seen this in action!  They’re surfing a website that is mainly just blank space, wasting all the desktop space they could be using for other stuff.
[/quote]

I’m on a 15" notebook screen and even I never maximize any windows.  My browser stretches from top left to near the bottom and about 3 inches from the left, leaving enough room for aMSN and an easy click to Macintosh HD.  Having a website pop-up and stretch itself across the screen becomes even more annoying now.

You mean like this ?

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Remember that stuff the math teacher was flappy his gums about in Grade 9? a^2+b^2=c^2?
Well c=22
Now you get to look and see if the aspect ratio is 16:9 like it’s supposed to be or 16:10 like on some stupid monitors I’ve seen…

you just confused him. :stuck_out_tongue: He don’t remember what grade nine is or what he did in that grade…